This course is designed to be an introduction to multilevel diving and to help the students develop the skills, knowledge and techniques necessary for this type of diving.
This course covers the knowledge and techniques of multilevel diving. The minimum number of recommended hours is 12, with time being equally divided between academic and actual water-training sessions.
The following is included in the program:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of multilevel diving.
- Definition and advantages of multilevel diving.
- Methods of calculation multilevel dives.
- Review of decompression theory.
- Review of Emergency decompression procedures.
- Review of PADI's S.A.F.E. campaign.
- Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for multilevel diving with the PADI wheel.
- Care and Maintenance of dive computers.